Housing project in Jenfeld Hamburg
Housing project Jenfeld-Hamburg
building project: 5 terraced houses
place: Jenfeld Hamburg
On a plot of approx. 1,100 m² - located in a quiet, grown residential area – we build 5 terraced houses in solid craftsmanship quality. The planned houses impress with spacious floor plans in a family-friendly environment.
- contemporary architecture in solid construction with high quality craftsmanship
- KFW Efficiency House-70
- two full storeys + attic without bevels + full cellar
- large bright rooms (large windows, Interior doors with large glass cut-outs)
- an approx. 50 m² full cellar made of reinforced concrete with comprehensive
- thermal insulation
- spacious roof top and garden terraces facing west
- 2 bathrooms and a guest toilet
- front: high-quality facing bricks
- 1 to 2 car spaces per house already included in the purchase price
- buyer-friendly payment terms: full payment of the purchase price upon completion
- all important land, construction and ancillary construction costs, house connection costs
- and outdoor facilities are already included in the fixed price! (Except paintwork and flooring works (but floor tiles are included).
- Ancillary purchase costs (real estate transfer tax 6.5%, notary and land registry fees approx. 2%) shall be borne by the buyer.